BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR OUR GAZEBOS
Reigate Hot Tubs is fully insured and has public liability cover.
● Reigate Hot Tubs will not be held responsible for any damage, injuries or death resulting from the misuse of our gazebos. We will also not be held responsible for any damage to your property caused by the gazebos this includes lawns, patios or decking. It is your responsibility to make sure nothing gets damaged. We can advise you on any possible problems that it could arise but most of it is common knowledge. You must exercise caution to prevent unauthorised access where the gazebos are being kept.
● CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / RESCHEDULING
If you book a gazebo with us and then need to postpone your booking you can do this, free of charge as long as you give at least 72 hours' notice. We will issue you with a credit voucher for the same amount as your original purchase price.
If you want to cancel your booking will refund your booking MINUS a 20% cancellation fee.
● If the weather changes and becomes unsafe for the gazebo to be safety used it is the responsibility of the hirer to deflated, take down, cover, and secure the hired equipment so that it is safe and protected from the elements.
● It is the hirers reasonability to ensure that all equipment is returned in the same condition as it was received in.
● All gazebo hires are weather dependent, if your gazebo experience is unable to go ahead due to adverse weather conditions, we will be happy to reschedule your booking.
● Our inflatable gazebos are not air sealed so the fan must remain on and running to keep the gazebo inflated when it is in use. When the gazebo is not in use the fan can be switched off and the gazebo left to deflate.
● As the hirer you are responsible for the care, safe keeping of everything provided by us. Any loss of, or damaged, to the equipment or accessories must be paid for by the hirer.
● If the gazebo breaks or stops working, we will attempt to fix the problem promptly and resolve the situation as quickly as possible after you have reported it to us. If we cannot resolve the problem, you will be reimbursed for the days you have not been able to use it for.
● If you book a gazebo with us and then need to postpone your booking you can do this, free of charge if you give at least 72 hours’ notice. We will issue you with a credit voucher for the same amount as your original purchase price. If you want to cancel your booking within 72 hours or less, we will refund you you’re booking MINUS a 20% cancellation fee.
● Our gazebos are secured by sandbag weights, large ground pegs and guide ropes these must not be removed at any time. (It may be necessary bolt our larger inflatable gazebos into a hard standing surface such as concrete)
● Deflated gazebos must not be left to rest on the hot tub motor or anything else electrical.
● All Gazebos must me on placed a level surface and secured, if hiring an inflatable gazebo this should not come in contact with the floor it should always stay on the matting provided. If we require you to deflate the gazebo you MUST place the protect sheeting under the gazebo before deflating.
● If our Gazebos become soiled while out on hire a cleaning charge will be applied.
● There must be no smoking under or inside any of our gazebos, a charge will be applied if any of our gazebos become damaged due to smoking
or there are signs smoking has taken place within the gazebo.