EXPERIENCES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
● Reigate Hot Tubs shall not be liable to the customer for any direct or indirect or consequential losses, damages or inconveniences suffered or incurred by the customer or their Guests under this contract due to any circumstances.
● Reigate Hot Tubs will not be held responsible for any damage, injuries or death resulting from the misuse of any of the equipment supplied with our experiences. We will also not be held responsible for any damage to your property caused by any of our equipment supplied with your experience this includes lawns, patios or decking or any water damage to anything whatsoever. It is your responsibility to make sure nothing gets damaged. We can advise you on any possible problems that it could arise but most of it is common knowledge.
● As the hirer you are responsible for the care and safe keeping of all equipment & accessories associated with your experience, any stolen goods or damage caused to hire equipment or accessories will need to be paid for if you are not willingly to pay for it then we will pursue a claim in the small claims court.
● If our equipment breaks or stops working, we will attempt to fix the problem promptly and resolve the situation as quickly as soon as possible after you have reported It to us. If we cannot resolve the problem, you will be reimbursed for the days you have not been able to use it for.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / RESCHEDULING
● If you book an experience with us and then need to postpone your booking you can do this, free of charge if you give at least 72 hours’ notice. We will issue you with a credit voucher for the same amount as your original purchase price.
●If you cancel your booking within 72 hours or less, will refund you your booking by way of a credit voucher MINUS a 20% cancellation fee.
● If your experience is unable to go ahead due to adverse weather conditions, we will be happy to reschedule your booking.
CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL
● If you are consuming alcohol while using any of Reigate Hot Tubs Experiences, you:
● Are of a legal drinking age within the country of participation.
● Acknowledge and understand the dangers and risks associated with the consumption of alcohol. This including but not limited to, using the hot tub under the influence of alcohol is prohibited
● Acknowledge that you will monitor the amount of alcohol consumed and to only consume alcohol in a responsible manner.
●The use of our Snow Machines are only to be operated by an adult aged 18 and above.
●Snow Fluid is non-toxic, bio-degradable, non-staining and has been dermatologically tested. It is predominately water based and designed to evaporate away to nothing but if you would like safety date to the ingredients, we will be more than happy to supply you with this.
● Snow machines can be used either inside or outside. Rain & moisture will cause the snow to dissolve quicker.
● The Snow Machine should NOT be used in the rain or damp conditions.
● Firepits are only to be operated by an adult over the age of 18, access to the firepit for Children under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited. The Firepit must ALWAYS be monitored and controlled by a suitable coherent adult over the age of 18.
● Only Adults over the age of 18 are permitted to use the Hammer & Nail, Adult XXL Jenga games.
To optimise your viewing experience, we recommend using the cinema from dusk onwards, Our projectors will not work in daylight unless placed in a dark tent/gazebo away from the sunlight.
● The electric fan heaters must always be monitored, kept away from water & should never be left unattended.
● There should always be at least one adult over the age of 18 present at all times when our experiences are being used.
● Children under 16 should never be left alone with any of our equipment.
● Smoking is strictly prohibited while our experiences are in use, a charge will be applied if any of our hire equipment become damaged due to smoking.