BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR OUR CINEMAS
Reigate Hot Tubs is fully insured and has public liability cover.
● If your cinema experience is unable to go ahead due to adverse weather conditions, we will be happy to reschedule your booking.
● We supply full written instructions on how to use and care for the cinema and projector, please take time to read this in full.
● When the cinema is being kept overnight or if the weather changes the projector and speakers must be brought indoors and the screen deflated and covered, to protect it from the elements with the cover provide.
● As the hirer you are responsible for the care, safe keeping of everything provided by us. Any loss of, or damaged, to the equipment or accessories must be paid for by the hirer.
● It is the hirers reasonability to ensure that all equipment is returned in the same condition as it was received in.
● Reigate Hot Tubs will not be held responsible for any damage, injuries or death resulting from the misuse of our Cinemas or associated equipment. We will also not be held responsible for any damage to your property caused by the cinema or associated equipment. We can advise you on any possible problems that could arise but most of it is common knowledge. You must exercise caution to prevent unauthorised access where the cinema is being used.
● If the cinema breaks down or stops working, we will attempt to fix the problem promptly and resolve the situation as quickly as possible after you have reported it to us. If we cannot resolve the problem, you will be reimbursed for the days you have not been able to use it for.
● If you book a cinema with us and then need to postpone your booking you can do this, free of charge as long as you give at least 72 hours’ notice. We will issue you with a credit voucher for the same amount as your original purchase price. If you want to cancel your booking within 72 hours or less, we will refund you your booking MINUS a 20% cancellation fee.
● Commercial Clients Only - Film Licensing and The Licensing Act 2003. Commercial venues such as hotels, pubs, clubs, restaurants may require a license to screen a film or exhibit moving pictures or sporting events, etc. Unfortunately we do not provide licenses (we provide equipment hire), below is a list of appropriate sites for information on obtaining a license for either a one-off viewing or multiple screenings. For more information
please see -
● Please read the operating instructions carefully before using the popcorn machine.
● Do not use the machine if the unit is not functioning properly.
● Parts of the machine can become very hot during operation so please use extreme caution.
● If you have hired the machine for longer than one day the machine must be cleaned before reusing.
● Do not put the unit in a dishwasher.
● If you need to move the unit please let the machine cool first.
● Do not use the machine outside.
● Never immerse the machine in water.
● Do not use scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
● Do not leave the machine unattended during operation.
● Keep the machine out of the reach of children.
● Never leave the machine unattended near children.
●Only use the machine to make popcorn DO NOT ADD SUGAR OR FLAVOURINGS to the machine itself only the popcorn.